What I do.
I get your domain registration and hosting account under one roof, build-out a site from scratch or with your existing content, and then train you or your organisation how to edit your own content, as well as manage and update your website.
I streamline your recurring billing process and make sure that you’re using a content management platform that you can understand, and can be picked up by any other designer down the road. You own all the work I perform on your behalf. Nothing is proprietary or so custom that another can’t work with the site.
Once your site is up and running, I’m available for periodic check-ins, updates, or redesigns. If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
Contact me for:
- WordPress sites for personal use
- Small business/practice/organization sites
- Small web stores
- Amazon, eBay, etsy retail setup & tutorial
- Social media setup & tutorial
- Projects or tasks on a short-term basis
- Livestreaming – YouTube channels, paid access to live links and downloadable content
Can make referrals for:
- Custom-coded web development
- Large corporate or institutional sites
- Secured or encrypted content management
- Social media content generation/management