Design is thinking made visibleSaul Bass
Intelligent design is simple, memorable, timeless, versatile, and appropriate.
I started offering graphic designs when I was forced to produce marketing collateral for my own organisations and events. Others took notice, and wanted help bringing their projects to life.
I taught myself, I took a vector design course, and after 18 years of working with Photoshop and the related Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud tools, I can give digital life to your pencil sketches.
Since 2009 I’ve provided artwork for national brands, developed and executed media strategies for major fundraising events, collaborated with international clientele. Has worked with small businesses, non-profits, charitable trusts, national and multinational corporations.
Who I’ve created work for:
- Artists & musicians
- Union locals
- Higher ed
- Luxury goods retailers & manufacturers
- Private practice
Design work done for the likes of:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Drew University
- American Cancer Society
- Malhotra Weikfield Foundation
- New Jersey AIDS Walk
Contact me for:
- Business cards
- Logos and branding
- Digital images, ads, social media cover art and profile pics
- Photo retouching
- Printed collateral, posters/flyers
- Screen-printed t-shirts, embroidery
- Event participant mapping, membership directories, sales lead heat maps
- Map work – topo, solar exposure, tax maps, farm/project planning
- Digital publications/print-on-demand services- KDP, Bandcamp
- Websites and social media
Can make referrals for:
- Non-digital artwork
… which is why all my design work is 100% money-back satisfaction guaranteed.
If I don’t believe in my design, then why should you.